Sweet and chewy. So delicious.
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (10 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits (English toffee bits)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and blend thoroughly.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (I used ungreased parchment paper).
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, remove from the cookie sheet to a wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Makes four dozen cookies.
Recipe from bag of Skor chips.