Hilary. Angeleno, but proud former-Detroiter (go Tigers!). Jewish. Social media marketing director. Loves baking, reading, and creating. Wanting to win the lottery so I can open my own bakery. Single and hoping to meet a nice Jewish boy. In the meantime, falling deeper in love with my KitchenAid mixer while dating unemployed comics, writers, and actors. Such is LA.
- Nosh With Me was invited by Wilton to attend the Wilton Food Blogger Workshop in June 2011.
- Nosh With Me was selected as one of 77 Mouth-Watering Baking Blogs You Need to Bookmark by Culinary Arts College.
- Nosh With Me consistently ranks amongst the Top 50 Baking Blogs according to Blog Rank.
- Aunt Helen’s Mandelbrot recipe won the Hallmark Magazine Holiday Cookie Contest in March 2009.
- Nosh With Me was ranked amongst The Top 100 Food Blogs You Can’t Afford To Miss according to FoodVu.
- Nosh With Me was nominated for Best Food Blog as part of the Blogger’s Choice Awards in 2007 and 2008.