Print This Recipe
A soft peanut butter cookie with a miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup inside. These are delicious and so simple to make. I’m mailing them to my sister in New York, so let’s hope they don’t melt or get squished.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
40 miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Makes 40 cookies.
Notes: I use a small cookie scoop to measure the dough. Also, I put the muffin tins in the fridge for about 10 minutes after I push the peanut butter cups into the cookie; this way they cool faster and the chocolate doesn’t melt.
Recipe from All Recipes.